Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Farewell for Iris - Update

So guys, I still haven't gotten a concensus on what is going to happen:
  • Decline her evite for the 17th and just go on the 18th?
OR
  • Go to both the 17th and the 18th? (it may be good because Iris does like to have time with her peers)
So please give a comment or something! Thanks!

Oh by the way... keep comments to be discussion on related topics, not on how blogspot works haha.... just kidding! But please try to.

9 comments:

  1. Let's just all go to her thing on the 17th, then we'll throw an extra-special thing for her on the 18th. You know, photos, gifts, games, stories about her - everything. It's less complicated.

    I still think we should have some fake 'hangout' event after the 17th to distract her... especially if she's expecting gifts/cards on the 17th and none of us have any!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've thought of the photo thing before, but I only have two photoes in my camera I can develop them out of me and Iris, or else someone that's good with technology/computer; I can somehow find more pics of me and Iris then we can make a slide show and show a slide show on the 18th. That is if that's possible of a slide show? But people have laptops, so I guess that's not a big problem....
    I've also thought of I don't know if I should buy a miss her card or make a card. I was thinking if I buy a card maybe someone may buy that same card? If I make a card that's probably more meaningful/thoughtful whatnots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still thinks 2-days in a roll is "too much". But if we're really doing that then we better make those two events as "different" as possible - not artificially making the first one worse than it could be, but making them different in nature. (e.g. as Vincent suggested, do a BBQ on 17th)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you think it's too much, then maybe you shouldn't attend the 17th... I'm just commenting here... The 17th apparently has nothing to do w/ me, sighs........

    ReplyDelete
  5. So... the conclusion is...?

    As expected, the discussion became much less active once we outgrew our email conversation (just like ski trip)... Maybe we need a daily digest or something for those "Inbox == Internet" people...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alan, do we get to know the time for the 18th when we're suppose to be at Iris' house around/before the 16th?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since most people wanted to attend iris' party, I suggest doing a BBQ on 17th?

    ReplyDelete
  8. but i thought she had something in mind for the 17th. like goingout for dinner? i guess we can suggest a different idea for her thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess we can just RSVP first? and then see what she's planning to do for that day? Going out for dinner is fine I guess, we just have to make sure it isn't too similar to the one on 18th...

    ReplyDelete