Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Farewell for Iris

Hello guys,

I know the emails have been long and stuff, so I got a suggest to open a blogspot so that you can comment on it without being spammed by it.

So here is the deal:

Iris is going away to Taiwan and I want to surprise her with a farewell party on the 18th of May. The plan was to tell her that I want a date with her and go out with her in the afternoon while people prepare the "potluck" surprise at her house.

The "RSVP and Food" site has been up and done by Godfrey:

http://farewell-iris.godfreykfc.com/

There are some issues that came up because of a evite that Iris has set up for the 17th of May, so some people want to go to both and some people want to just decline her request and surprise her on the 18th....

So we can have a discussion here and see what would be good. Provide feedback! Thanks!

15 comments:

  1. Start discussing! Testing 1 2 3...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alan you can set comments in the option to allow all so everyone can post comments.

    -Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  3. - Added an info page with a link pointing back to this page.
    - Now http://farewelliris.godfreykfc.com works too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Either way, I can't go to her dinner on the 17th. Not back yet from Oshawa yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tic Tac is Alvin To/Tic Tac To from what I know...

    What do u mean this post has been removed by the author?

    ReplyDelete
  7. took me a while to figure this out

    ReplyDelete
  8. can I invite Kelly and Rochella?

    ReplyDelete
  9. It means I posted something, then I took the post off, Sally! Isaac, what are you talking about?!!?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess everyone should just stick with "Comment as: Name/URL" so that we won't get a brunch of weird names...

    ReplyDelete
  11. If we use Name/URL, then what do I write as URL?

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO, Pros Execs, are we going to use an exec meeting as an excuse?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to go to the 17th thing. sooo I guess no exec meeting excuse.

    ReplyDelete
  14. alright, can we confirm the exec meeting will be "posponed". EXECS, ANSWER THIS!!!!

    ReplyDelete